Saturday, October 1, 2011

Need More Time!!!!

    This happens every year around this time when I realize that I have a problem of having too many games to play.  Sounds kind of crazy that I could have too many games to play, doesn't it?  Who wouldn't want to have this problem?  Right now, I hate to be in this position because the onslaught of games for the fall season is already upon us and I still have games from the beginning of the year that I haven't even touched yet.  Hell, I even got games from last year that I still have yet to go back to.  This is one of the biggest problems I face all the time.  I try to take on too much and in the end, I end up not finishing half the games I start.
    Being an adult is taxing and I find myself more likely than not, getting caught up in everyday life working till my eyes bleed.  Working a full time job (3rd shift at that) is mind numbinb enough, but to do that and attempt college is not much fun.  I sure do miss the days of being a kid when I could spend all day playing games and not have to feel grim about it.  Today it always seems like there is always something else I need to be doing.  I guess if all I did was sit around all day and play video games though, I'd feel somewhat lazy and all sorts of scum(not to say that people that do are).  Still though, it'd be nice to just have a weekend here or there where I could dedicate it to video games.  I need to make an attempt to have weekends like these.
   One thing I need to do is to just start focusing on one game and play it till there is no tomorrow.  Maybe then I would actually have some games finished.  Not having a game completely finished isn't all bad either.  Its not like I didn't have my enjoyment with the game for the time that I put into it.  There are plenty of games that I praise but just don't have the time to go back and finish them.  I still feel though that I need to start thinking its alright that I don't try every single game that comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment